Monday, October 22, 2007

It's the Final Countdown

I've been impressed by the quality of the stories you've put out. Structure-wise, they are better written than a lot of the writing I saw in graduate school.

The term ends on Friday. 70 percent of your grade hangs on how well you do on your screenplay. You have Monday through Friday to complete your screenplays and polish them.

Today I am emailing all of you my commentary on your screenplays. I have the computer lab reserved for Monday through Friday. Take advantage of this time. If you don't feel like you can complete your work at class, I strongly suggest that you do some work at home.

Friday is the absolute final day you can turn in your polished screenplay. That's not my edict, it's the school district's. Please refer to the rubric to see what I will be grading on. It's a good idea to do a self-evaluation against the rubric before turning in your screenplay.

I look forward to reading your work.