Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Today's Test

Remember your test taking skills.

Click on the URL below to go to the test page.

http://achievementseries.com/

Once there, click on the button in the upper-left side of the window that reads "Students"

The site code is: 32-2506-0344

If you are in 6th hour, the test code is: 17017

If you are in 7th hour, the test code is: 43226

If you are in 8th hour, the test code is: 10870

Your user name is: the last two letters of your first name followed by your entire last name.

So, for example, if I were Justin Timberlake, I would enter: intimberlake.

If I were Kiera Knightly (I'd probably need some major surgery, but...) I would enter: raknightly.

This applies to everyone but Tone, Kohlby and Shelbi. Tone's user name is tone, and Kohlby's is bair, and Shelbi's is shelbi.

You need no password.

Take the test with no conversation amongst you.